Skip to content

newcastle sage meet?

Featured Replies

when will the next meet at the sage be?????? hopefully soon :-D

  • Replies 2
  • Views 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last one? I used to arrange them but since the turn of the new year I've never bothered!

Used to bet he first Sunday of every month. But next month is BVF so I dunno what the turn out would be. Last Sunday of the month is CGTI so again turn out probably wouldn't be huge.

This weekend maybe? :lol:

  • Author

hopefully lol. you will have to start and organise them again :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.