Skip to content

Unphased - 16th July

Featured Replies

flyer.gif

I'll be going for the 1st time, I'll try to get some of the CumbriaVAG massive along too!

  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is gonna be a proper good meet this month i can feel it! i cant make it thou I'm going on hol so have a good en!

myt pop down to this

  • Author

Any more?

mebby

  • Author

Come on Stef, get out from under that thumb!!!!!

So tempted!

missed NWVAG this month so gotta get to atleast 1 meet!!!

New house retricts funding though

  • Author

Come on Mike, you need to show off your new found welding skillz!

I'm there, ste u looser, u need to bring your polo down....did you 1.8t it yet....that is if it was you i was speaking to about it last time i went...when there was tht bi turbo rs4 and tht orange 400bhp mk1 1.8t????

gotta fukin work sorry ladz :(

  • Author

Last call from me!

Last call from me!

what time do people start leaving does any 1 no?

Last call from me!

what time do people start leaving does any 1 no?

Did you come down for this one?

I've not been on here in ages and for the life of me thought it was next week! gutted I missed it!

  • Author

Yeah, we had a wee convoy of 8.

Weather was shite, but lots of cars.

Will be going again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.