Skip to content

norwich meets

Featured Replies

me and a couple of others were up tuxwood last night and was thinking why is there never a polo meet in norwich ? so i would like to know if there is one or if anyone has organised or is willing to ? any time any date is fine would be nice to look at other polos

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would come and show my support, haven't got a polo though

try dubgeneration.co.uk mate

come down to norwich any way mate I'm not got a polo any more but still out

Theres quite often a meet in Gt Yarmouth on the seafront which is reasonably local to you.

I've just moved to Cromer and goto Norwich at weekends... id be up for this!

  • Author

I'm often sat bored as a mofo or after work duin nothing so I'm free most of the time lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.