Skip to content

Kingston/ surbtion meets ?

Featured Replies

Hi guys just wondering of there was any meets around the kingston area as I see alot of polos around here , I work at a pub in surbtion and all ways see a well nice gt , mk2 golf , gti's etc driving around . I have a mk4 16v which I love and would be great to c some nice cars and meet some vw entheasts . If there ain't no meets around here we should start one up as there is shit loads of modfied polos/ vws around here

cheers

James

  • Replies 5
  • Views 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

Yeah there used to be a Kingston Meet, which moved to a Tesco (New Malden). Which Pub do you work in... I live in Surbiton :)

  • Author

hey cheers for the reply do you know when it is held , i work at the maypole on the hook road :)

Ah ok, Opposite Maypole Motors :)

Erm, I haven't been for a while but it used to be every 3rd Wednesday...

Have you had a look in the Local meets section

Infact serarch this forum for kingston...

  • Author

sweet found a thread but dont know when the next one is so i may just drive down there next wed c whats going on if anything lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.