Skip to content

Dub Club Oxford - August Meet

Featured Replies

Afternoon all,

Just a quick reminder about this months meet, same place, same time..

wednesday 5th august

@

the greyhound pub

Besselsleigh

Abingdon, OX13 5PX

on the a420

7pm

And for those of you who have been waiting for the internal dub club oxford decals, there will be a limited number available from Neil at the meet only, so get there early to avoid disappointment, all drinks gratefully received :)

  • Replies 2
  • Views 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be attending my first Dubclub Oxford meet today.

I shall be attending my first Dubclub Oxford meet today.

Nice one. I'll be there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.