Skip to content

north of scotland

Featured Replies

it seens like every one is from down south ha I'm from iinverness any one live near that ?

  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toby (Tobyk) is in New Deer and Steven (Kwijibo coupe) in Peterhead.There

are a few more guys from the Aberdeen area that use the site aswell though

and a couple out F O R T William way too...

I'm from inverness to m8

As Scott said I'm from Peterhead and Toby is just 17miles away from me in New Deer.

If you want to organise a northern meet or anything I'd be up for it.

I'm up for a thrash to Inverness haha, only 90 miles from my door, closer than most of our meets :lol:

I'm up for a thrash to Inverness haha, only 90 miles from my door, closer than most of our meets :lol:

90miles thats like 2 full tanks in the bimmer though :lol:

Fucking don't joke the light came on when i was driving up the track, I *must* have snagged a fuel line like you said.

What?? You had a half full tank when we first got in it!!

Edited by kwijibo_coupe

Exactly. 3 burnouts, one run to 120 and a drive home was enough to drain 20+ litres :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.