Skip to content

North east Teeside Meet

Featured Replies

Teesside park NorthEast :)

Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland

Meet in the commet car park around 8pm every wednesday :)

theres always loads of car down there just would like to see more polos!

i think theres 3 of use going down soo far!

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in dude as you know

I'd come over for a run out.. But I work Wednesday nights.

I'd come over for a run out.. But I work Wednesday nights.

Book next wednesday off work ;)

I'd come over for a run out.. But I work Wednesday nights.

Book next wednesday off work ;)

Wish I could.. 4 weeks in advance, minimum. :-(

Well book the wednesday in 5 weeks time off :)

ill be coming:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.