Skip to content

local meet, kettering and surrounding areas. 27th sept

Featured Replies

Trying to organise a meet in kettering all local town are cool to come down on the date specified location to be confirmed, who's in.

  • Replies 17
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, where abouts?

:( ill be in nottingham after the 20th or i would have popped down :(

Anymore news on this ,new to club polo would be up for it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Anymore news on this ,new to club polo would be up for it.

Yes guys sorry been on holiday, let's say 8pm swimming pool car park then a drive over to northampton 6fields for a pint.

I'm down!!!

sweet, many going?

Trying to organise a meet in kettering all local town are cool to come down on the date specified location to be confirmed, who's in.

I will come :)

So how many people are down so far...

1.) Me (Possibly)

  • Author

give me 100% confirmation if you are coming. all vw welcome.

2. meh

Would have come to this :( part from it clashes with westside show in bucks?

Would have come to this :( part from it clashes with westside show in bucks?

Make that 3 Actually! Just read other thread and seen its at 8pm. :)

As in Sunday this weekend? Just wondering as I don't have work till 5 the next day. I'm in :)

Edit; i have to wash the car now :(

Edited by mk4man

where and when is the meet??

Well gutted I couldn't get there last night, I had to baby sit :(

How did it all go?

Well gutted I couldn't get there last night, I had to baby sit :(

How did it all go?

Went really well for the 1st meet, met at 8pm kettering swimming pool and convy'd to sixfields in northants for a pint and chat! Total of 8 cars turned up, Not too shabby and everyone was sound :)

Everyone who turned up is giving out leaflets for the next meet now so hopefully it can be a bigger turnout next time.

Dan decided now to make it a regular meet, so every last sunday of the month @ kettering swimming pool!! See you there :)

  • Author
Well gutted I couldn't get there last night, I had to baby sit :(

How did it all go?

Went really well for the 1st meet, met at 8pm kettering swimming pool and convy'd to sixfields in northants for a pint and chat! Total of 8 cars turned up, Not too shabby and everyone was sound :)

Everyone who turned up is giving out leaflets for the next meet now so hopefully it can be a bigger turnout next time.

Dan decided now to make it a regular meet, so every last sunday of the month @ kettering swimming pool!! See you there :)

cheers all for the great turn out, hopefully more cars for next meet. tell everyone u kno who owns a vw.

ta!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.