Skip to content

Lincoln Meet

Featured Replies

Pride of Lincoln - 2pm

Been a while since theres been a big meet here, lets make this a good one :)

Who's coming?

It's a week after edition 38 by the way

  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there :)

i will come along

might pop over, depends on my state in the morning as it me 21st on the friday lol :)

myt pop up its shef cruise on the 12th at drakehouse

might come, depends on what state the new polos in :-(

if i do, I'm certainly not driving back on the A15 lol cant afford another polo lol

would come but I'm at modded uk :)

  • Author

wheres that at?

  • Author

Usually have a bit more interest than this! Come one guys!

Time

Date

Location

Thx :).

  • Author

1st post :)

due to show being canceled I'm there suporting my new porkers :)

When's the next one after September 25th?

  • Author
When's the next one after September 25th?

I don't know. One hasn't been organised yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.