Skip to content

prept! brands hatch kent

Featured Replies

prept is at brands hatch kent once a month the last wednesday and all german cars welcome

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prept is at brands hatch kent once a month the last wednesday and all german cars welcome

any info on this?

I am only 20mins form brands. Not a bad GTG. Shall prob go this month. Havnt been at all this year!

been last 4times i think now and good variety of shows shame about weather on last 2 lol

will prob be there again I've only seen 1 other mk3/mk2f up there so far would be nice to see more =D

I'm usually with alot of dirty diesels, leon (black very low) golf mk4 standard

polo very low with diff colour steelies :D

I'm the green G40 with that lot :D

come give me a nudge if anyone up there be nice to meet other clubpolo'ers lol

Edited by AJ-Mrk2

i missed the last one due to my car buggering up :(

might pop to this months prept as I'm going players

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.