Skip to content

Polo3 Scarborough meet 27/09/09

Featured Replies

polo3meet.jpg

here it is, next months polo3 meet :-D this time we should get parked down on the corner instead of the curb haha

lets get more than 4 polos to come along this time, bring as many people as you can :thumbsup:

all Dubs, Seats, Audis welcome

so whos interested?

Edited by ribbit

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo dude i should be good for this un :-D

I'm up for this again.. good drive out ;)

I'm up for it!

happy to see the square in the ad picture :)

i no this has only just been but when is the next 1 might convince my bro to drive mine down meet few people and get a few ideas

  • Author

no this is for next month dude :D

  • Author

just realised its got all 3 models, coupe, square and loon :-D

can have another random drive if people are up for that? maybe a longer one?

yey!, no curbs this time bahahhaha

Since Dragon Con is in 9 days and no one else has opened up a thread for it I thought Id ask. Anyone but me gonna be there? Maybe we can all meet at the Hyatt bar one night Bueller?

-Reanna

I should be there, longer drive next time... yessss! :)

Beautiful road.

And there she is, at the back in the advertisement. :-D

i'm obviously not going, just thought i'd say thats a proper nice ad for it :p

i'm obviously not going, just thought i'd say thats a proper nice ad for it :p

You should comeeee...!

il try make it if i have bought a another polo by then... :)

I should be there..... back in a Polo as of Sunday

I'll try and get my brother to come in his mk1 Polo

Paul :D

This next one is sounding gooood; can't wait.

  • Author

yeah hope so Rob :-D

spread the word guys

i might try and make it down for this :-D

  • Author

where abouts up newcastle you living now Rich?

I'm sure pete comes down from teeside

  • Author

BUMP

where abouts up newcastle you living now Rich?

I'm sure pete comes down from teeside

i live in gateshead now just in bensham.

might not beable to do it now cos of this http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?...p;#entry1512375

not sure when every things getting sorted. ill try my best :-D

  • Author

damn that sucks dude :( hope it gets sorted and you get make it

my Polo's not 100% at the mo..... I'll probably have to come in my mk2 Golf

  • Author

no worries mate :-D

one week left

wont be able to make it due to chavs with rocks!

wont be able to make it due to chavs with rocks!

:-(

What they done?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.