Skip to content

nottingham

Featured Replies

anyone in nottingham area?

up for a few photo's some time this week?

I'm down at college so dont know any good spots so you could show me around :D

lol

I'm staying few minutes from city centre.

cheers, jamie

  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone in nottingham area?

up for a few photo's some time this week?

I'm down at college so dont know any good spots so you could show me around :D

lol

I'm staying few minutes from city centre.

cheers, jamie

Was it you i say in MCd's Chilwell on Sunday or monday?

  • Author

probably yes. white 6n with grey panels on splattered g60s?

i think i see youm cant remeber what car though lol remember seeing a polo and checking it out! lol

you out tunite?

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from lincs mate, could do a small meet some time? got a few mates here in Vdubs

There's always this: Derby Dubs.

i'm in lincs too but up for a trip to notts at some point (as long as i can afford the fuel :( )

Should get sown to the Derby Dubs meet its only just off the A52 ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.