Skip to content

Kettering / Northampton meet.

Featured Replies

Anything happening this weekend ? I'm up for it Sunday as usual Let me know if you are interested. Last time we met at swimming pool car park london road kettering bout 8 pm the made our way over to sixfields about 9 ish. Cheers Mark

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing nothings happening?

I'd be over, but pig flu and a bichhhh of a weekend mean that i'm just chilling at home!

Maybe next one!

s

Anything happening this weekend ? I'm up for it Sunday as usual Let me know if you are interested. Last time we met at swimming pool car park london road kettering bout 8 pm the made our way over to sixfields about 9 ish. Cheers Mark

I came along as normal but we went elsewhere after 8.30pm as no1 else turned up lol haha :cry:

  • Author

Must of just missed you was there bout 8.20 left about 8.40 . Felt a right spanner! Glad I'm not the only one though dale. Mark

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.