Skip to content

Polo Show 2010...

Featured Replies

Has there been anything done about getting the dates for this years show sorted out yet...?

  • Replies 144
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New years day and you're asking about this year's polo show - hardcore!

  • Author

Got a lot to organise mate...

I'm also interested in this so i can book it off work. I have to book nearly all my holiday until april 2011 by the end of this february.

AFAIK its roughly the same weekend again this year, I think we're just waiting for confirmation from Billing

  • Author
AFAIK its roughly the same weekend again this year, I think we're just waiting for confirmation from Billing

Nice one Jon 8-) I need to get my holidays in asap or i'll not get the time

off and i'm sure there are loads more out there in the same situation....

Hopefully like last year it'll be a week before tatton which is on the 8th Aug, i just hope they dont both clash on the same weekend.

Did this get moved into here?

  • Author

No...i was trying to sort out what holidays i needed to get off

so i thought i'd post something up about the show.Wasn't too

sure where to post it tbh so i chose here.If it needs to be moved

then please feel free to move to it's proper section...

No beef meant to create, I just thought I saw it somewhere else :-p

No beef meant to create, I just thought I saw it somewhere else :-p

You going to be staying for more than a few hours this year then Dirrt? You missed all the saturday night antics with Jack's caddy :lol:

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

Hopefully I won't run my battery flat again :lol:

tbh, i pimped yo ass wi my bling yo, youz get me blad?

:lol: hopefully I'll have some pimping wheels and will have fixed all the crappy areas of paint by August

hopefully i'll be driving there :D

hopefully i'll be driving there :D

Can hang out with the cool mk5 brigade then Andy :lol:

8-)

headlight flashing FTW!! haha

I best have the hella grill on for this years show hadnt i haha.

please dot clash i love tatton one of the best shows in my eyes dead chilled out and i will be making a apearence this year if iam not a the nurburgring again :)

hope I've passed for this one :lol:

Well tattons on the 8th so I guess ps will be weekend before. Tatton is top hope weathers as good as it was last year too around august time.

Provisionally 30th July - 1st august. Still to be finalised though.

I can't make it :crybaby:

Hopefully I won't run my battery flat again :lol:

At least this time youll actually know how to bumpstart :lol:

I cant wait :D

And if i cant get time off from work - fuck em tbh :disgust::lol:

hmm...it looks like its gonna clash with Sonisphere again.

i choose that over the Polo Show last year...but do i want to do it again this year?

only time will tell lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.