Skip to content

Polo Show 2010...

Featured Replies

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

Yes mate!

Me, you and toby in a headlamp flashing threesome!

I can't wait. Just need to sort myself a new MK3 to pimp now...

  • Replies 144
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes mate!

Me, you and toby in a flashing threesome!

I can't wait. Just need to sort myself to pimp now...

I am gay.

I already have 2 weeks booked for this - last week in July - 1st week in August and no family holiday to worry about getting in the way this time!

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

Yes mate!

Me, you and toby in a headlamp flashing threesome!

I can't wait. Just need to sort myself a new MK3 to pimp now...

Make room for me in there lol :). One set of fogs on my car so far, another 2 sets of lights to go :p. I like lights :D.

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

Yes mate!

Me, you and toby in a headlamp flashing threesome!

I can't wait. Just need to sort myself a new MK3 to pimp now...

Make room for me in there lol :). One set of fogs on my car so far, another 2 sets of lights to go :p. I like lights :D.

Get a Hella grille and you can join our elite club :)

i just blind you all with my xenons lol

polo show, YES!

I'm going to flash my headlights at night again :)

possibly at martin.

OOH the memorys of last year lol

Yes mate!

Me, you and toby in a headlamp flashing threesome!

I can't wait. Just need to sort myself a new MK3 to pimp now...

Make room for me in there lol :). One set of fogs on my car so far, another 2 sets of lights to go :p. I like lights :D.

Get a Hella grille and you can join our elite club :)

Maybe I will on payday, not sure yet :).

i just blind you all with my xenons lol

Posh idiot ;)

:lol::lol:

i just blind you all with my xenons lol

Posh idiot ;)

:lol::lol:

:lol:

@underdog, get the one g40jon is selling, quick refurb and it'll be like new...

i am up for this

it is one of the shows i enjoyed the most last year.

Despite the chav goings on :lol:

it is one of the shows i enjoyed the most last year.

Despite the chav goings on :lol:

Ban all chavs this year I say! We need a burberry detecting thingy at the gate, if it beeps no entry for you :lol:

Darn :(

best leave my Burberry at home then :paranoid:

Hella whores FTW

I need some fogs!!

Hella whores FTW

I need some fogs!!

And Hella clear indicators!

nahhhhh

Orange indies FTW. Keep the colour theme strong :lol:

What's different about the hella indies and other clear indies? As for fogs, got some :D. Still need to get some pics up though :(.

What's different about the hella indies and other clear indies? As for fogs, got some :D. Still need to get some pics up though :(.

Hella are the vw optional extra's iirc...

What's different about the hella indies and other clear indies? As for fogs, got some :D. Still need to get some pics up though :(.

Hella are the vw optional extra's iirc...

So it just makes it genuine rather than aftermarket? Cheers :). Oh and can someone tell me a definite date for this show so I can get it booked off from work!

aftermarket ones are shit, thats what the difference is.

Mainstream VAG have lighting made by Hella of Germany. This is far better quality stuff than Valeo of France,as fitted to a lot of French stuff.

But top VAG cars are fitted with lighting by Wipac. Lambo,Rolls,Bugatti,top Audis. Wipac are in Buckingham,England.

Thanks for the info guys :).

Wipac are awesome!

I had a load of wipac spots for the mini, sham i never got it on the road to use them :lol:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Contacted Billing today to see if the Polo Show dates had been confirmed yet and

i was told that the date for the Polo Show 2010 was confirmed last year....

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/events.htm

They are not taking online bookings for this atm...they are have a few problems

with their website...

Nice one Scott, I'll get my holidays booked now :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.