Skip to content

Polo Show 2010...

Featured Replies

good one scott. you seam to no more than club polo do.. coss i nead to let my work no when i am off...

  • Replies 144
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
good one scott. you seam to no more than club polo do.. coss i nead to let my work no when i am off...

I'm in the same boat as you mate :nod: ...just don't know why

someone from Admin couldn't have replied to this thread

and let us know what was going on :x .Anyhoo...i'll be booking

up tomorrow Ross and i'll get us an electrical hook-up this time :thumbsup: .

Will you need us all to chip in for an electrical hookup Scott?

  • Author
Will you need us all to chip in for an electrical hookup Scott?

Yeah Steven...i'll find out tomorrow how much and i'll PM

all the Jocks that are travelling down to the show.Are we

all heading down on the Thursday...because i am. :-D

If I get the time off I'll be good for the thursday to go down :)

freeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

  • Author
freeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt ??????????

Edited by buster.g40

thats nuts billing know the date but the members don’t lol.

Need to get the word out as soon as possible so folk can book time of work and get organised then the attendance will be up too etc making it a bigger better show.

good one scott. you seam to no more than club polo do.. coss i nead to let my work no when i am off...

I'm in the same boat as you mate :nod: ...just don't know why

someone from Admin couldn't have replied to this thread

and let us know what was going on :x .Anyhoo...i'll be booking

up tomorrow Ross and i'll get us an electrical hook-up this time :thumbsup: .

Post 23 on the first page?

You coming along this year Yeti? Would be good to catch up with some people off here.

I'm there.... dont know what in tho friday - sunday :)

I've got a slight chance on the Sunday, but I'll have been camping for about 2 weeks by then, so can't see it.

I'm There! Will be in my mk2 golf by then though, but was such a good laugh, i just have to come again and meet the people i met last time to catch up and more funny times.

I'm there.... dont know what in tho friday - sunday :)

i'll be in the same boat. the G would be easier as theres more room to cram stuff in but economy wise, it might be the mk4 - or both.

I've got a slight chance on the Sunday, but I'll have been camping for about 2 weeks by then, so can't see it.

Spoilsport. Will lots of alcohol and a bed change your mind?

Super keeeeen for this!! Hopefully it'll be as good as last year an no crap from any other certain car clubs...

I'm There! Will be in my mk2 golf by then though, but was such a good laugh, i just have to come again and meet the people i met last time to catch up and more funny times.

yeaaaaaaah boy! :-D :thumbsup:

This could be my first Polo Show :D. As long as its not at the same time Reading is then i'll be there in my polo as long as i have passed my test that is lol

never been so might head down in my g40

110% there this year, first time :D can't wait.. hope fully engine swaped by then :p

I'll defo be there

Weather or not I'll be in the polo is unknown as chances are it will be in pieces.

Hopefully not though.

I'm n same situation as b-shaw.. gt with 600 carbs?? I've got to fit the gt engine tho :/

ABD with bikecarbs yeah, And a million other things :lol:

I'm there :D Will there be an epic convoy to meet up with again?

(And actually be involved in since doms got rid of the gearbox eater :lol: )

Yes, We gotta do a convoy again

Hopefully we wont be waiting around at the services for nearly 2 hours this time for someone to actually turn up :lol:

It was quite funny, we played with a thing and Dan climbed a tree.

some dudes and myself are thinking about a "small" journey from germany to billing :)

how expensive was the whole camping-stuff in the last year?just for our plans... there nearly 2000km to go...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.