Skip to content

Polo Show 2010...

Featured Replies

I should be there (first timer) for the 3 days

  • Replies 144
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm there from late afternoon Friday - first time at the Polo Show since 2005 (!!!)

I'm there from late afternoon Friday - first time at the Polo Show since 2005 (!!!)

will you be working? :unibrow:

Currently it's just a day visit for me on the Saturday :)

Damn this has come around so quick :shock:

Might not be able to make it now, need all my weekend time to finish projects :cry:

dont be a gay walshy :lol:

I'll show you gay, when i rape you with your vampiors teabag :badgrin::-p

ill be there saturday and over night with my polo coupe and it looks nice

post-26150-1278705415.jpg

Damn this has come around so quick :shock:

Might not be able to make it now, need all my weekend time to finish projects :cry:

don't be a big fat gay walshy, don't let the projects control you, you control the projects!

Cant wait, walshy you are being gay plus what projects are these....?

Different varietys dude, cars consist of beetle mainly, then civic and starting on golf, generally play with the jetta too

But the main project is my flat, its in dire need of resulting a finished look :cry::lol: only been here 11 months, meh. But to be fair, my designs are quite extraordinary and take time

Then its work related nonsense, i want it all done for mid autum

Damn this has come around so quick :shock:

Might not be able to make it now, need all my weekend time to finish projects :cry:

don't be a big fat gay walshy, don't let the projects control you, you control the projects!

Hahaha thats well 'American team talk' lingo :lol::-p

Be the ball, Johnson, you control the play - allrigght!! high 5!!

You have too many cars haha!!!

One at a time dude! You will soon get there with a few of them then.

Nooo, too many cars have little me :-p:lol:

And anyway, i downsized by getting rid of the E30

anyone going from the south just for the sunday?

I'm there from late afternoon Friday - first time at the Polo Show since 2005 (!!!)

will you be working? :unibrow:

Difficult one - technically I'm always working (if I see a feature car I've always got cards on me) but I'm really only going to the Polo Show as a punter to chill out and chat Dubs for a weekend. I'm not going branded up, and I'm not gonna be getting receipts to claim stuff on expenses, so I'm not really working as such.

But I'll have my camera with me and I will be shooting the show anyway, might as well while I'm there. If I can get a good report out of it, then something may appear in the mag. It's quite specialist though.

Edited by Alex

there will be quite a few other VW clubs there this year so might make it a bit more mainstream ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there sat & sun in my standard 6k saloon.

d.

Eurgh can't decide which car to take...

Eurgh can't decide which car to take...

decisions decisions :lol:

Will only be able to make Sunday if at all. Wheel bearing howling like a mother bitch. Ordered a wheel bearing kit for the front from VW this afternoon and going into garage Thursday. Dependant on how busy he is hopefully i will have it back.

Will it be worth coming down just for the Sunday. It's a three hour drive and don't want there to be barely any cars there :-p

Edited by demolover

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.