Skip to content

NWVAG - Feb Meet

Featured Replies

Evening All,

Bit short notice, but been crazy busy recently.

Any type of VAG welcome, we're all friendly enough and up for a laugh.

Lea Gate Inn

Blackpool Road

Preston

PR40XB

2nd Feb We normally rock up there as at about 7.30

FIRST TUES EVERY MONTH

rain or shine (even snow) we'll be there

They sell food so why not make an evening of it :D

I'll be in my stripy (black white) coat so pop over and introduce yourself!

Edited by Stebbi

  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Top

I'm gunna come to this one :) ill bring a few people

  • Author

Good stuff, I think i'll even wash my car before this

Bugger! Shift changes mean I`m gonna miss this for a while now.

  • Author

Boooo!

might pop down to this!!

i know i've said it for the past few months, but i am going to try to come down :D

  • Author

Mike you've been hiding for far too long

  • Author

bump for tomorrow

  • Author

bump

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.