Skip to content

VAG COM available at the show

Featured Replies

I kno it's way early but I'm stoked for the show so thought I'd let u all kno that as it's very possible for one of my coils to fail I'll have vag com equipment with me for anyone needin scans done I'll try and make a window wen i'm not steamin lol

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Sounds good to me. If i make it, would be good to get mine done to see what pops up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.