Skip to content

southwest convoy

Featured Replies

As in title..

Anyone coming from southwest?

Can meet at any other services around.. those where just first to spring to mind.

Edited by batmanman

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have a car by then and get one of my mates to come along I will be there

Sound, count me in. i'll be the next services up in Micheal Wood.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Micheal wood it is then :)

Still need more people!

  • 1 month later...

I'm intrested. keep me posted on it.. dont want to fully comit to it but i expect i will go..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.