Skip to content

When are ticket's going on sale?

Featured Replies

As in title.

  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW........

Just ring up Biling aquadrome to book a pitch and tell them you're attending the polo show.

Simples.

Not really that simple, they need everyone to quote a reference number to make sure they put everyone on the same field and you get the special rally rate, apparently people booked in last year and we just allocated anywhere so they didn't know how many people were with Club Polo, hence them messing us around with the field.

as this year we need them to know exactly how many people are on our field so they don't threaten to charge us we need to make sure we do this right, I'll give them a call and work something out.

  • 2 months later...

So we just ring them and quote the refrence number and then they know which field to put us in from that. Then job done??

yup thats right :-)

Hi,

I'm new to all these shows etc but want to bring my car up to the show - if I ring up and quote Ref number then I will have a spot to park?

Is that correct? And were would I find the Ref number?

Thanks for help

Harry

Hi,

I'm new to all these shows etc but want to bring my car up to the show - if I ring up and quote Ref number then I will have a spot to park?

Is that correct? And were would I find the Ref number?

Thanks for help

Harry

i second this!!

Hi,

I'm new to all these shows etc but want to bring my car up to the show - if I ring up and quote Ref number then I will have a spot to park?

Is that correct? And were would I find the Ref number?

Thanks for help

Harry

i second this!!

There...that wasn't hard to find.

The search feature is there to help you.

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=187689

Sorry to hijack but i don't want to open a new thread but how late can we book? because i don't want to book it yet because idk when i start uni and stuff

thanks, Alex.

you're not going to start uni in the summer holidays though..?

Sorry to hijack but i don't want to open a new thread but how late can we book? because i don't want to book it yet because idk when i start uni and stuff

thanks, Alex.

You can arrive on the day and still get in to camp mate but it would

be of great benefit to the club if you pre-booked before the show....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.