Skip to content

vw's in warrington?

Featured Replies

hey people I'm in warrington quite alot now! is there anyone on here from that area :)

danny xx

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i live near warrington and i travel through quite often aswell I've only ever seen 1 modded polo other than mine though and that was red and had some shiny deep dished wheels. do u live in warrington yourself?

I work in warrington so I'm there monday till friday :)

  • Author
yea i live near warrington and i travel through quite often aswell I've only ever seen 1 modded polo other than mine though and that was red and had some shiny deep dished wheels. do u live in warrington yourself?

my gf lives there so am there quite alot! always driving past that mcdonalds were a few minis and vws are :)

I work in warrington so I'm there monday till friday :)

have you got a lupo witch is yellow ?

I'm always there parked near the dfs and mcdonalds only vws i ever see are a camper van and a boro on bbs'

  • Author

I've been threw maccies abotu about 10-11 at night on the way home from gf :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.