Skip to content

HDvag Meet, Sunday 4th April. 2pm, Old Corn Mill

Featured Replies

Alright guys! Our next meet is on the 4th April, all are welcome from rat, to daily, to show winner. Pop along grab a drink and some crisps or have a full sunday dinner and look at some dubs. Really easy to find as its just off the M62 junction 25. Try and make it a good'un and hopefully the weather will be aaall good. :)

:thumbsup:

meet%20flyer%20linked.jpg

Some pics from the last meet!

4413869631_0e3de1d6c7.jpg

4413863897_046c03f4c5.jpg

4414622672_4cb8a90f70.jpg

Hope to see you all there!

Postcode for those people with Satnavs is HD6 4HA‎ :)

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there as per, saw you and your mate in mk2 at brighouse yesterday :)

I'm there with easter egg in hand!

i have my car I'm off and i get paid that friday so I'm there in the loon

schweet!

i will try to e there

I'm from manchester but hudds isnt far from me

will try and bring a few manchester lads

cheers

jay

if you want jay we can run up together bud

bump this sunday

heading over with a few lads this after for a few hours :D

what time you going up I'm from bacup could follow you up

any piks from yesterday ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.