Skip to content

scottish megameet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there but Kaimes is a really small place and a bit

of a nightmare tbh.I wonder why SVAG chose that venue

instead of going to Knockhill again...

  • Author

yea ano mabye knockhill wasnt avaliable . gona be alots of us from the highlands this year dubs are every were hahaha

Shouldl i contact SVAG and see about getting a CP club stand at this event...?

Edited by buster.g40

  • Author
Shouldl i contact SVAG and see about getting a CP club stand at this event...?

yea y not I'm sure there will be a gd turn out :ninja:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.