Skip to content

Scottish April Meet...

Featured Replies

Right guys,time to get a place and date sorted for the meet.I know a few of

us spoke about the next meet being in Perth but never set a date or where to

have food.How about Broxden Manor Harvester for food and the 25th as a date..?

Your thoughts...

Edited by buster.g40

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a plan! :)

Any place any time I'm sure to be there :)

Dunno if I'll be there for that date, going to be trying to save as much money as possible for a trip down south early in May.

I'll be in the Polo for that meet - too much happened to the Skoda at this meet! Got a paint code for my stone chip - getting a new windscreen on Saturday. Polo is due its MOT on 10th April - going to have to de-mod to get it through!

i'll be there :-D

  • Author
i'll be there :-D

I hope you won't be using that dodgy SatNav mate... :lol::lol:

hey guys couldnt make last one cause car faild MOT on emissions and cause there was a slight leak from the power steering hose should have it all sorted by next week so hopefully can make aprill meet lol fingers crossed

i will be there

Ah fuck it I'll be there as well

  • Author

^ I knew you would... :lol:

Postbcode for Broxden Services... PH2 0PL.

put me down too. :-)

i think i can make it will ask mike aswell

i'll be there :-D

I hope you won't be using that dodgy SatNav mate... :lol::lol:

dont worry i gave that back :lol::lol:

That sounds awesome

louden castle is a good day out :-D

am probably gonna make this but i prob just jinxed myself saying that so we'll see

  • Author

Be good to see you there Stu...

Yeah would be cool.

Oh, I might be in a new car. Good times!

  • Author
I might be in a new car.

Is it a white Polo :paranoid: ....

Hmm! New Polo??

I might be in a new car.

Is it a white Polo :paranoid: ....

You're half right.

Hmm! New Polo??

See above :lol:

Oh... dunno if I'll be back in time for it, but is anyone gonna go to this?

speedfest_poster.jpg

  • Author

I'd have gone to that Toby but...i'm going to Amsterdam mate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.