Skip to content

Any birmingham meets?

Featured Replies

haven't seen any topics on birmingham meets for a while, just wondering if any go on I'm not aware of? Cheers

  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

cheers buddy, will have to get myself there.

Well I live in solihull but don't go to many meets around here. Got a few mates in Tamworth that I travel down and see, apart from that I don't know of much else. Don't really have much time for meets these days. Give me a shout if you fancy trying to grab a few of the club polo lot together or something tho, would deffo be up for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.