Skip to content

PREPT at brandshatch

Featured Replies

meant to be the hottest day of the year so shouldb a good turnout tonite.

for those of you that have been hiding under a rock its 7pm onwards.. main entrance to brands.. £2 a head. bar with food and normally sky sports.

...see you all there. ;)

david.

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally I've got the night off work, I'm there!

i wanna but i will know no-one :D

and i will be the one with a taxi shaped dent in my passenger door :(

going tonight, so i will see you all later :-D

  • Author

greeeeeat turn out as expected! no rain which is a first in about 6 months! :lol:

david.

pissed off i couldn't make it! my g40 buddy had a band practice and i didn't fancy going on my own when i don't know anyone! we'll come to the next one though!

I was there! My car was fresh off the track (I went on for a laugh as I work for Performance BMW and we organised the track evening) and it seemed really cool. Definitely coming along next time! What cars were you guys in?

next month, ill be there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.