Skip to content

BaD-VAG Basingstoke Meet - 27th May

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in! ;)

  • Author

Nice one Jamie!

nick

  • Author

Hup for this thursday!

nick

Bump for tonight

(yeah I'll be there)

just read this bugger i bought cinema tickets -.-

Sorry I wasn't there mate, Got called in to work just before I left and being a poor student I needed the moneyz! :-(

Will defanatly be at the next one! :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.