Skip to content

West midlands convoy!

Featured Replies

There's a few of my friends coming from Walsall area I was thinking anyone coming from around there meet at a services somewhere and we can convoy up, anyone fancy it and know a services we can meet at ?

  • Replies 90
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Normally meet at Corley at some point on the Friday.

Around mid day probably.

Depending on time you guys go on Friday, I'll join in, because my status is orange, I've gotta be there early :lol: got the gazebo in my shed haha

corely's just up the road so if your meeting there count me in for this :thumbsup:

whats dates the polo show?

I might join you :D

ill join too. corley is 10 mins away!

  • Author

corley it is then! JonPD what time you need to be there? and gazeebo for who lol?

the gazebo is for us, it's club polo's for use at shows iirc?

I'm down with meeting at corley - too far in advance to be planning this :lol:

wayyy too far in advance tbh :lol:

Andy, look at the poloshow section for fucks sake lmao!

failing to plan is planning to fail :lol:

I'm in :-)

Yeah, but planning more than 2 months ahead.... :lol:

ill be there

Is anyone else in an 895 willing to convoy with me since I can't go over 60 on motorways and don't wanna hold people up lol.

Dan will probs be in the MK1 too taking it easy...

So i guess we will all be sat at a nice cruising speed.

  • Author

I'm down with a nice cruising speed too, I know it's a while away but just thought I'd see if anyone would be up for it anymore people welcome to come looks like there's gonna be a few, why don't I see no dubs around here where do you all hide!!

Is anyone else in an 895 willing to convoy with me since I can't go over 60 on motorways and don't wanna hold people up lol.

I dont mind convoying with you at 60

Don't mind going at 60, I'll be using next to no fuel at all :lol:

Nice one guys, good to know I wont be on my own :)

Looks like we might actually have a fair few of us then!

  • Author
Don't mind going at 60, I'll be using next to no fuel at all :lol:

wish i was running diesel power! its gona cost me like 40quid there and back lol

  • Author
Nice one guys, good to know I wont be on my own :)

Looks like we might actually have a fair few of us then!

yea dude! where abouts you from around birmingham?

a steady pace should give plenty of opertunity for some good photos on the way 8-)

Solihull mate, fairly near the airport to be honest, (just off the a45) not many dubs around here though, and no mk1's as far as I know.

EDIT: I'll bring my SLR along if you guys like, should get a few decent pics.

Edited by asherz

Is anyone else in an 895 willing to convoy with me since I can't go over 60 on motorways and don't wanna hold people up lol.

If all is sorted my coupe will be towing a trailer (not sure if bready or coupe yet) so legally I can't go above 60 (ish)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.