Skip to content

Scottish June meet...

Featured Replies

Where and when....discus!

I'm not fussy...anytime,anywhere for me but you all knew that already :lol:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 6th LOL

at the ScottishVAG mega meet in Kames.

2 birds one stone. :)

  • Author

Nah mate....Kames is utter shit and you'll see that for yourself when you go there.

Edited by buster.g40

not a good show then? or just the place in general?

  • Author

No not good at all...it's tiny and has limited parking space.

Realy surprised SVAG chose this place instead of Knockhill like last year...

ahrite, thats crap, i was speaking to bruce from scottishavg and he told me about it and he asked for me to go, and i thought it was at knockhill but then he told me it was at kames, i have heard the track is badly surfaced too. Not that am going on the track like.

So are you going?

  • Author

No i'm not going Luke...

I'm always easy for the time and place of a meet.

Fancy a fife meet? No? Just thought ad throw it out there.

Got a quality locale for pics here Steven wood shoot his wad: -).

Anyways on a serious note any day but the 13th an I'll try an get ; -)

  • Author

Yeah Stu,Fife sounds good to me...around the last week in June would be

good too.Might get a few more people at it if it's a bit closer to Glasgay :lol::lol:

Edited by buster.g40

will this be the last one befor the polo show?

I'm sure I could do a Fife meet :)

Anything for a good picture :)

  • Author
will this be the last one befor the polo show?

Yeah i think so Ross...

Hows about 20 th at duloch in dunfermline?

  • Author

20th's good for me...we need somewhere good for food too and get us a postcode for Dulloch Stu.

20th should be cool for me too.

  • Author

I forgot that i was going to a show at Loudon Castle on the 20th...

Edited by buster.g40

hi guys sorry i missed the last meet looked like a few new polos there too which is always good, but was at the bigger aircooled show and was told no more vwing that weekend :-(

on another note got a pile of stuff in "sheddy the bready" and its going or getting chopped soon so if you want any of this give us a shout...

crap I'm binning at the end of the month. click me

20th is good for me i think :)

now i just need to find another polo!

I forgot that i was going to a show at Loudon Castle on the 20th...

youu able to make it afters?

  • Author
I forgot that i was going to a show at Loudon Castle on the 20th...

youu able to make it afters?

Nah mate...supporting a few Ayrshire guys on here and going to a cruise in Ayr after it.

any chance of the 27th at the same location? :paranoid: its my weekend on so I'm night shift fri,sat and sun next week! never been to a cp meet before so would be great if it could be changed to the week after :D

cheers.

Andy

  • Author
any chance of the 27th at the same location?

Thats what i was going to suggest mate...27th would be mucho better for me.

if all of the above agree then we're sorted :)

as i say never been to one before but would really like to show face! and my car since it will be fresh out the body shop :p haha but will more than likely have nothing at all inside!

I'm good for the 27th :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.