Skip to content

Convoy from the south?

Featured Replies

Hi,

Seen a couple of convoys from the south (southampton etc) for midday friday. Unfortunately I can't get the time off work now, so looking to head up friday evening or saturday!

I am in Portsmouth, but I just wondered if anybody would be going from the south (or near) at these times?

Cheers

  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamie_300 is heading up saturday morning he is around your erea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.