Skip to content

Sunday show and shine?

Featured Replies

I'm guessing there will be a show and shine again on the sunday like every year? If so, how much is it to enter as I'm interested in joining one for the first time :)

and also what time would it start?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details are to be finalised dude, but its always cost £5 which goes straight back into the club

i need some competition danny so get your self in!

Fuck you all! I'm winning this year :lol:

Vic's derby

That is all... :-D

it best be split into groups this year or my dummings being spat out

I think Neil has a fair point as it seemed that the older cars seemed to take somewhat of a shine last year, I feel the cars should be categorised to make it more of an even playing field

:nod:

I think this is a definate must.

All I can say is watch this space, final details to come soon

Like a hawk :ninja: haha

Right then details are as follows

£5 to enter Show and Shine competition (which all goes back into the club)

Any car can enter though please bear in mind that this is the Polo Show and non polos aren't likely to get many votes

You will need to be parked in the Show and Shine area by 11am and paid your monies to whoever is in the club gazebo and got your voting form, judging will run until 2pm with winners announced at 3.30pm

There are prizes for the Top 5 as well as a prize for best non polo

Is there gonna be a show n shite as well Jon or has it been scrapped?

Hope its been scrapped :lol:

We'll have a special show n shite just for you then Toby ;)

Pffft, mines going in the proper one.

Even though i apparently got zero votes last year :lol:

Toby you cant win, il be there ;)

And as long as I'm not in the same section as vics derby or neils mk5 then its a win win situation :lol:

There not doing sections.

As said above.

oh for fuck sake :lol:

well done vic on another year :lol:

I dunno....

Not if some other cars come :ninja:

Either way, none of us are going to win anything :lol:

There not doing sections.

As said above.

As I said above, its Top 5 with an award for best non-polo, the idea for best mk's came too late unfortuntely as trophies had already been ordered for this year but its definitely something that will be considered in future

Guess il save my fiver then :lol: Although as its going into the club i may aswell enter :)

Guess il save my fiver then :lol: Although as its going into the club i may aswell enter :)

Exactly why I've done it for 3 years, I know I ain't gonna win owt but its nice to put back into the club :-D

Pffft, mines going in the proper one.

Even though i apparently got zero votes last year :lol:

i put my GT in the show n shite when i had it and came last! Did i care? Nooooo (i was too wasted!)

oh for fuck sake :lol:

well done vic on another year :lol:

There not doing sections.

As said above.

As I said above, its Top 5 with an award for best non-polo, the idea for best mk's came too late unfortuntely as trophies had already been ordered for this year but its definitely something that will be considered in future

Tbh mate, its something which has been said year after year to make it abit fairer for all models yet nothings been done :(

Could we not do our own unofficial one after the show sort of like a poll?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.