Skip to content

Do I have to be a member to attend?

Featured Replies

If I want to come along to the polo show, do I actually need to be a club member? I couldn't find any clarification on this so thought I'd ask!

I assume I can pay on the day if I'm only coming along and staying Saturday night?

Thanks :)

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you dont!! :)

Everyone is welcome! :thumbsup:

you dont need to be a member, anyone can go. you can pay on the gate but you'll save a fiver by booking in advance

Hey Paul, c'mon, plz explain me how the fXXk to post nearly 6Million Posts in 8Years?

*lol*

cheers

Christian

If I want to come along to the polo show, do I actually need to be a club member? I couldn't find any clarification on this so thought I'd ask!

I assume I can pay on the day if I'm only coming along and staying Saturday night?

Thanks :)

Not seen you about? If you're heading over on saturday, then..........................

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=205341

  • Author

Thanks guys!

Stresshead, I haven't seen a black mk3 about either!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.