Skip to content

NW Convoy - Sandbach Services

Featured Replies

Right,

Do the manc lot wanna meet at Sandbach,

If we leave about 12pm, we can get to Hilton Park or Corley Services for 1pm and meet us with the Midlands dubbers en route.

Whats everyone thinking?

Lemme know behatches!

1. Saf

  • Replies 23
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no 1 wants to convoy with u saf great sucsess !!!! NOT !

  • Author

hahahaha you cnut!

tried to ring you today man, you want a lift to the show?

give me a ring now mate ;)

yeah ill meet at 12 presume south bound services?

1.Saf

2. Jake

  • Author

1.Saf

2. Jake

3. Polomon

4. VW-Nay

Yeh man southbound services, woop woop.

loads of cheshire polos ... come on guys who's coming ?!

Jake

I'm not even legal to drive am hitching a ride with saf :lol:

be gd to get a few more people on the convy tho !

Pretty sure Ad and Jay are coming aswell.

Also posted for NW convoy on POLO3 and Cheshire dubs as to get more local polo's on it :)

Jake

Edited by quiksilver_jake

  • Author

cheers dude, pidgeon and josh are coming, although I'm not sure if they will be ready for 12, as josh wants to get some bits done on the golf in the morning. I'm meeting someone at corley at 1 to pick up some tyres, so I'm defo in for the convoy.

and nay your not even legal. you slag.

ps. what litres your car (1.3) ill smoke you i iz got a 1.6

i will be driving for september shweeet !

1.Saf

2. Jake

3. Polomon

4. VW-Nay

5. Jay135

My cars got a bit of an intermittent misfire but I'm going to head down anyway! Wioll take it off the road after tatton and have all the seals done and a full service so I'm not fussed. I've spoke to Ad but I'm not sure what time he is heading down. be mad to miss the convoy though!

yeah getting a few but come cheshire is full of polos!

Jake

  • Author

1.Saf

2. Jake

3. Polomon

4. VW-Nay

5. Jay135

6. Joshua

7. Birchy

Ill meet you at 12 south bound services tomorrow then Saf, Jay and Ad have my number I have no internet from now until then.

Will be good to meet anyone one else who turns up :)

Jake

  • Author

sorted dude, catch you there! youll be in the van i take it?

Stupid fecking rain, cant wash my car..................cant polish it, cant believe it.... haha!

what time are you boys setting off from macc as i wouldnt mind joining the convoy and I'm only in leek

errrm about 11.15 according to Ad. you can meet me at lyme green if you like Jake? i only live a minute round the corner!

il meet you there jay if thats ok?

At the show or Lyme gene matt?

lyme green u muppet :lol: probably a bit late posting this now.

safe... 11:15 at lyme green... just park up in the entrance to Burger King outside VW!! and show them what we've done to their cars haha! :-D :-D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.