Skip to content

Fancy a bum?

Featured Replies

Epic weekend guys :) thanks to all the admin for putting it on and cheers to everyone who made it a weekend to remember!

  • Replies 25
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!

oh..

  • Author

get home ok dude? lol i nearly fell asleep about 5 times haha

well to bristol lol, Ended up going on a right D tour through the bloody cotswolds! Awesome roads but when youve adjusted your suspension to hardest setting to stop rubbing...it kinda ruined it! :lol:

  • Author

haha i can imagine!

Unreal weekend, peter aundrey and his crew, funny lads.

rupie your car looked fucking awesome rolling when we saw you on the M1! are they 9s on the back?

x2 on the thanks to the admin team for setting it up!

  • Author
rupie your car looked fucking awesome rolling when we saw you on the M1! are they 9s on the back?

x2 on the thanks to the admin team for setting it up!

Thanks dude, yea 9" out back with camber shims, I love how it looks rolling, shame i hardly ever get to see :p hehe

Rupie you waster! Lol I'm defo camping near you guys next time! I only had an hour drive but still a great weekend!!

  • Author
Rupie you waster! Lol I'm defo camping near you guys next time! I only had an hour drive but still a great weekend!!

Haha our bit of the campsite was definitly where it was going down :p

Wrong, it was going down just over the fence from the PPP boys :lol:

3 armed police units on the saturday :ninja:

Anyway, whats the topic title all about? Thought it was a dedication to Mclovin? :lol:

not guilty :lol:

Think we need maps next year to places like tescos and McD's. Saves mere mortals like me, Rach and Guy getting lost.

Sunday morning still mashed blasts past cop cars ftw ;)

we where on the way back from maccies, convoying with saf, i got lost....

found my way back to the show, saf was no where to be seen... turns out them lot where going the wrong way.. :lol:

Me and guy were just randomly driving around till we found it :lol:

Hurtled down a road making the eaton scream as we passed a copper parked up waiting for a speeder! Whoops!

Took us 3 attempts to get into Maccies ffs. I'll make sure I'm awake next time before i go

  • Author
Anyway, whats the topic title all about? Thought it was a dedication to Mclovin? :lol:

100_4893.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF?

Its off balls of steel John :-)

Yeah you know, a bit of man on man action.

What a strange man, thats twice I've been accused of being gay now :lol: that was a top episode :-)

There are two McDonalds, each about half a mile away from Billing entrance. I live locally,and know the area. I stopped to chat to Vic when we were setting off,and the others went without me.. Jokes :lol:

bwahahaha i knew my way there like the back of my hand, as the weston favell one is right by my old college, but getting back was a different story, brain was on sunday morning shut-down =D

soz for leaving you old bean, we thought it would be another 2 hour fish and chip shop run :lol:

ah, i know now. Think I've watched it afew times.

What amazed me Saf was we were in the same McD's as you (as we saw the yellow peril parked up) yet you were no-where to be found :lol:

Good job no-one low attempted the drive through. The exit looked right dubious!

lol, there was loads of us there, we were loud as fook. just goes to show how dangerous sunday morning driving actually is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.