Skip to content

Facebook

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anyone I met this weekend has facebook? Be nice to keep in touch with you all, I always find that everyone sticks with the people they came with at the polo show, at least early on... will mean that we arnt all strangers at whatever show we go to next :)

Anyway, If you fancy adding me its Rup Hoyland on FB, theres only one of me ;)

  • Replies 51
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl Millichip

AKA L.E.D Boy :D

  • Author

sweet cheers dude, pics are up on FB now, so add me and tag yourselves in them :)

Nice 1 mate, ill go on now :thumbsup:

J Samuel Teager

Pow!!

Andrew Leadbitter :thumbsup:

Chris Phillips

Patrick Burrows

Patrick Burrows

How come you lads were just poodling home then, I was expecting 70 the whole way at least lol

Kat Hatch. :D

Patrick Burrows

How come you lads were just poodling home then, I was expecting 70 the whole way at least lol

Kat Hatch. :D

Not really sure lol, we were doing 90odd a lot of the way but then we were also doing 60 sometimes lol. Still got back an hour and a half quicker than we got there.

Patrick Burrows

How come you lads were just poodling home then, I was expecting 70 the whole way at least lol

Kat Hatch. :D

I was trying to stay awake, I didn't feel safe going above 40 lol!

Sam core aka 6 year old haa :)

Jamie Love

shaun frazier,

and rupie you need to sort your swirled rims, that chroming guy said, oooooops i mean polishing guy. haha

Sam core aka 6 year old haa :)

Haha, i thought you were called lee, from your numberplate lol.

QUOTE (devia

nce @ Sunday 1st August 2010 - 9:16pm) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Patrick Burrows

How come you lads were just poodling home then, I was expecting 70 the whole way at least lol

Kat Hatch. :D

I was trying to stay awake, I didn't feel safe going above 40 lol!

Haha yeah I bet you lads had a good evening!

I made it back in under 2 hours in the end... and overtook an Aston.... (he wasn't driving like an Aston driver tho haha)

To be fair, your car is pretty rapid Kat! It was well nippy coming out of Southampton at the last sovag meet!

Dale Milner.

6 year old kid haha classic, nice to meet you mate.

A very good weekend full of very decent people.

Where is Peter Andre at?!

Callum Hall

  • Author
Dale Milner.

6 year old kid haha classic, nice to meet you mate.

A very good weekend full of very decent people.

Where is Peter Andre at?!

Peter Andre is already on my friends list from DC10, he goes by the alias of Nathan Patmore, but we all know hes Peter really ;)

kingsley saywell

Dale Milner.

6 year old kid haha classic, nice to meet you mate.

A very good weekend full of very decent people.

Where is Peter Andre at?!

Peter Andre is already on my friends list from DC10, he goes by the alias of Nathan Patmore, but we all know hes Peter really ;)

Ohhh i see.

Cracked me up when he song came on at the kingfisher :lol:

Sound lads.

  • Author
Dale Milner.

6 year old kid haha classic, nice to meet you mate.

A very good weekend full of very decent people.

Where is Peter Andre at?!

Peter Andre is already on my friends list from DC10, he goes by the alias of Nathan Patmore, but we all know hes Peter really ;)

Ohhh i see.

Cracked me up when he song came on at the kingfisher :lol:

Sound lads.

Haha yea, I dont think he enjoyed that :p

nah i dont think he did either, but its all in the name of banter!

Sam core aka 6 year old haa :)

Haha, i thought you were called lee, from your numberplate lol.

haha yeah ano i heard this soooooooo much the plates will be getting changed ASAP! :x

nah i dont think he did either, but its all in the name of banter!

Oh look hes txting jordan hahahah pure class big up kingfisher pub!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.