Skip to content

Where are all the pictures?

Featured Replies

There were hundreds of threads last year :lol: People are slow on the uploading this year, or did noone really take any?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking the same, these a thread with a few in in the photo section...

  • Author

Nothing special though is it? :?

38397_453322371342_511441342_6525361_808

mikeymk moonwalk ftw.

I wish i had photoshop on this pc :lol:

Blatantly get a wacko jacko hat on him and a glove :lol:

haha :lol:

il try it....

jako1.jpg

poor but quick attempt, sorry mikey :lol:

Edited by mattpolo5491

lol sorry mikey haha opened the floodgates

kartin vid - no sound fuck knows why

best your getting for tonight...

goodnight vienna

2:40 fuk it, power!!!

class!

Just haven't bothered to upload mine yet! Battery on my phone went dead half way round the field so I wasn't impressed!!

Fkin lol!

I was actually walking backwards too,was in the way of the photo..

This pretty much sums it up. Piri piri in a glass of cherry coke and amereto

39945_10150225811995720_675925719_138405

Christ that drink was foul, glad I refused it!

What did they want when they came over at 2am Saturday night and asked where I was, only to be told by Andy I'd gone to bed?

Fkin lol!

I was actually walking backwards too,was in the way of the photo..

Sorry i missed you Mikey. Was gonna come have a snoop round your car ;)

My photos will be up shortly :)

Edited by stresshead

Christ that drink was foul, glad I refused it!

What did they want when they came over at 2am Saturday night and asked where I was, only to be told by Andy I'd gone to bed?

Your tent i think :lol:

2:40 fuk it, power!!!

class!

:lol: the vid makes them look slow as shite, but they were fun anyway. constant full throttle FTW :lol:

Are we still having this propper karting trip in a few weeks?

I had a look at dem karts on sunday wanting a go but they did indeed look slow, especially when you drive a G everyday so i didnt bother. Couldnt see a pro kart being much better anyway, especially as they were £8 a go!!

Twin engines ftw ;)

what this go karting trip?

Tbf ad owned you all at his drifting :lol:

The pro karts where pretty shit tbh, watching them, all of them where running at different speeds.

Yeah that was the 8 quid ones we were on :lol: didnt see the slower ones in motion, but going off the perfromance of the pro ones, i bet they sucked big ass :lol:

what this go karting trip?

Tbf ad owned you all at his drifting :lol:

The pro karts where pretty shit tbh, watching them, all of them where running at different speeds.

I was the fastest :-p

Was you not in the pub when we were disgussing the trip?? were gonna organise a karting day for the end of the show season 8-)

I left early with jay, to get back for work.

shweeeet well interested :thumbsup:

me too (and Rach too i should think)

The £5 karts were slow. I watched some lil kids on them and they hardly got above walking pace :lol:

Sorry i missed you Mikey. Was gonna come have a snoop round your car ;)

You chatted to someone a metre away from me a couple of times,but you were always in your car you lazy get! You only ever came over in the car!

I missed far too many people,including the entire scottish lot despite their effort to be there :(

I was there less than a day (despite staying the saturday night) so i didn't get far round,didn't have enough time to prep for show'n'shine so many missed the car as well,i just generally failed on the commitmentation aspect really.

I'm not lazy! lol. people know me by the car so was easier to be recognised. Plus everyone loves an eaton ;)

I too missed the scottish crew although i did catch afew of them at times wandering about.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.