Skip to content

Mobility Scooter on BBS RMs @ Club Polo Show

Featured Replies

Did people like my modded mobility scooter at the show?

I want to fit a 50cc engine or 100cc engine to it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or want to help?!

  • Replies 24
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha was cool as fook.

Wish i could have had a burn on it!

WHAAAAT!?!?

how did i miss this? have you got any photo's of it?

as for engine's maybe use one from a go-ped or some thing along those lines. they are small but some of them have got some poke in them, also the clutch is fitted to the side of the engine and it drives a chain, unlike most moped engines so it should make modifying it to fit the mobility wagon easier.

  • Author
haha was cool as fook.

Wish i could have had a burn on it!

Hopefully, by next year I will have an engine on it. Then people can have rides on it!

Pics?

I reckon you should get it RWD. Should be pretty decent!

  • Author
WHAAAAT!?!?

how did i miss this? have you got any photo's of it?

as for engine's maybe use one from a go-ped or some thing along those lines. they are small but some of them have got some poke in them, also the clutch is fitted to the side of the engine and it drives a chain, unlike most moped engines so it should make modifying it to fit the mobility wagon easier.

Ok, i will look into this, I'm pretty sure there were quite a few pics taken, hopefully someone will upload. The BBS RM were Prinouts. I can print a new set of rims whenever I want, may go for some Ronal Turbos soon!

I have a load of pics i'll put up later.

  • Author
Pics?

@ work today, so will upload later, or perhaps someone else will, I know a few were definitely taken of it!

DKnight is a walking (or hobbling) advertisement for NOT putting an engine in a mobility scooter.

think theres a vid on youtube isnt there of dan falling off this

Goes for the wheely and sands his knees off. Epic vid!!

I may have some pics I'll have a look in a mo

i wanna see i wanna see :(

Dimz

  • Author

Would defintely need safety gear to use it, perhaps some stabiliser wheels and cage for it...

Dan is my inspiration for embarking on this project!

Was cool as fook. Was thinking of stealing it saturday night to save me wobbling all over the place :lol:

Needed afew more batteries too!

  • Author
Was cool as fook. Was thinking of stealing it saturday night to save me wobbling all over the place :lol:

Needed afew more batteries too!

I think I may put an uprated motor on it, or get an engine, engine would be a lot faster, but harder to fit etc.

I would have laughed if it had got stolen! I will have to install an alarm system I think...clifford or Toad...

wheelclamp :lol:

I had a spike in the ground to tie my dog up to and some one drove over the top of it with the scooter...

Made a hell of a crunch when it happened...the spike never got damaged fortunately :lol::lol:

  • Author
I had a spike in the ground to tie my dog up to and some one drove over the top of it with the scooter...

Made a hell of a crunch when it happened...the spike never got damaged fortunately :lol::lol:

Someone called Karl with an alpine white polo with blue LEDS in the grill took the scooter and dissapeared for about an hour or so!

Its solid that thing, a post is no match for the scooter!

WTF!?! where was i didnt see this beast where are the pics!?@!?

Did people like my modded mobility scooter at the show?

I want to fit a 50cc engine or 100cc engine to it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or want to help?!

iv done similar things it should be firly simple i would help but i probs live mile away i have a 100cc cart engine

your only main issue will be welding on a sprocket correctly

  • Author
Did people like my modded mobility scooter at the show?

I want to fit a 50cc engine or 100cc engine to it.

Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or want to help?!

iv done similar things it should be firly simple i would help but i probs live mile away i have a 100cc cart engine

your only main issue will be welding on a sprocket correctly

I know an experienced welder...hmmmmm.

I'm in Oxford. Want to sell the engine?!! :-D

Karl nicked it and Yoof pimped it for a while!

I say get the motor out and replace as much of it as you can, bearings and the belt drive too.

Karl nicked it and Yoof pimped it for a while!

I say get the motor out and replace as much of it as you can, bearings and the belt drive too.

probably my fault. Told him it needed some PPP treatment as it was faster than his G :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.