Skip to content

Any one get any pics of my Touran?

Featured Replies

My camera had a slight accident on Thursday morning as I was packing my car and dropped my good camera and cracked the lense. So I wasnt able to get any pics of the show! I hope someone got a few of it! :)

  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice wheels dude, what are they?

  • Author

They are Phaeton Champions 7.5x18 - imported from Germany a few wheels ago - took ages to find a set!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.