Skip to content

Polo show 2010 stickers

Featured Replies

Didnt remember to buy one like a tool and now i want two.

Is there any left?

;)

  • Replies 12
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is spares, i enquired, should be some for previous years too.

could we get a list up and can you reserve a couple for me, need to check the car window and see which ones have fallen off!

much <3

I dunno weather mine should wear a 2010 one.

I was there but the car wasnt :(

I'd feel like one of the noobs with a ring sticker on, that hasnt been anywhere near the ring :lol:

I have all the stickers, let me know what you want and we can sort it out.

Stickers you say? ;) :-D

04082010053.jpg

I believe he said stickers yes.

:D

You need to get the bubbles out them stickers Jon.

Them bubbles are shocking...

Yesterday i ordered that self adhesiv foil where i will stick on the only one time sticky polosyhow stickers... so i can take them off and stick them on again as often as i want, even like the good old poloshow stickers.....

cheers

Christian

i already have some but I'm not sure i like them where they are.....how much for:

2007

2008

2009

2010

posted to BH23 3EL?

cheers, miles.

Meh I'm not too bothered, only put them on quickly the other day, sort them out sooner or later :lol:

i already have some but I'm not sure i like them where they are.....how much for:

2007

2008

2009

2010

posted to BH23 3EL?

cheers, miles.

Think they're £1.50 each so £6 + postage.

SHWEEET how much is postage?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.