Skip to content

NWVAG October Meet

Featured Replies

Hi All,

Its that time again! Hopefully we will se a bigger turnout than last month but I will blame the weather and people being exhausted after Edition38/VW Action weekend!

I am thinking of moving this meet to the first Wednesday of every month as a few more people can attend then so let me know what you think.

Hope to see you all there from 7pm onwards

Lea Gate

Blackpool Road

Preston

PR4 0XB

All VAG welcome :-D

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there Becky and if you drop some flyers into ecp preston I can spread the word.

ill be up for the change as my second job gets in the way of this sorry becky id love to go

  • Author

Andy, not sure I'll be there myself as have a week off work so will be away! Will get some flyers done soon!

Matty, hopefully the change to a Wednesday means that yourself and Mr Walsh can attend :-D

Is this one a wednesday then?

  • Author

No this one is Tuesday as usual but I want to discuss having it on a Wednesday x

Anyone going to this?

Good to see the few that came along, some pleasant pool played and all in all a nice couple of hours had.

  • Author

Sorry I wasn't there, will be there next month but I would like to try it on the first Wednesday of the month so more people can come if that's ok?!

xx

Let's try it and see, I'm game.

  • Author

Right then next month it will be on the Wednesday, its a deal! I'll advertise on Edition too and see if we can drum up some interest?!

x

Go for it, I'll stick a thread up on golfgti.co.uk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.