Skip to content

Halloween event (Aylesbury)

Featured Replies

Hey guys & girls.

I got told you might be intrested in this Halloween event by LM Audio and they told me to tell you all about it.

Halloweenmeetflyer.jpg

Hope to see you all there

  • Replies 10
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest appearence might be coming aswell

will be there

Nice :) We are trying to make this bigger and better then the one 2 years ago

This for all sorts of cars or just dubs?

All sorts of cars :) From Dubs to rat cars

Possible cheap stock aswell!

  • 3 weeks later...

This is happening tonight, i'll look out and see if I can see your stickers. Hope to see you there =D

Woop I'm going :) Don't have a sticker yet though :( (Blue 6n2 on black rz's) :D

We need more polos here!! c'mon guys :D

Thank you those of you who turnt up, I did see a few polos drive past and it was great to see some locals coming. Hopefully we'll see you again at our Bi-monthly cruises

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.