Skip to content

Any monthly Northampton meets still going on?

Featured Replies

I'm yet to go to a dubs meet cos they're all too far away :(

What's happened to the monthly Northampton meets?

  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm yet to go to a dubs meet cos they're all too far away :(

What's happened to the monthly Northampton meets?

Think we need to arrange one soon for the northampton area :)

  • Author

Yesss so on it :D

I would've been at the last one but I was busy. Sounded like a good plan though. At that manor place from 1pm onwards, gutted I missed it.

these meets never seem to have a good turn out mate, i did organise the manor one...but only a select few arrived and thats only cos i'm friends with them (aka the nn dubz).

  • Author

Ahh fair enough.. I really wanna get along to one.

Do you know of any others near by that maybe don't get a mention on here?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.