Skip to content

Brighton Meet March

Featured Replies

hey guys just a qwick note I'm thinking of doing a meet in brighton in march when the weather is slightly warmer on a saturday evening would anyone be up for this just so i can get rough idear how many will be interseted so i can post it properly time and date ETC. :-D

Edited by rubadubdub1980

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there for sure :)

Might pop down, where abouts would it be??

i'll come down usually around that way.

ill come down :)

I would come :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.