Skip to content

Cumbria meets

Featured Replies

I've never been to a meet.... :-( is there any in and around cumbria anytime?

  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oryt mate there is Cumbria vag meet every so often they come up in local meets bowt 2 weeks before they are.

Il let you no when they is 1.

Don't think I've seen you about, drive a peach 6n currently with roof bars on??

Dan

  • Author

i drive a black 9n3 i think I've seen the yellow one in your pic around? on the loop road at whitehaven?

i drive a black 9n3 i think I've seen the yellow one in your pic around? on the loop road at whitehaven?

Yer probe me, there is a meet jan 16th at heversham.

I might be going depending on work??.

Dan

  • Author

how far is that? if you go where can i meet you so i dont get lost :lol:

how far is that? if you go where can i meet you so i dont get lost :lol:

Just short off a hour it's a oryt drive.

The December meet was a good turn out. Erm well you would have to come down to gosforth.

You no where that is.

Dan

  • Author

just follow the A595 righ down isnt it?

Yer past egremont and carry on, and gosforth is just there on left.

Jan 16th starts at 2 so we will need to set off bowt 1, il find out if I'm workin next couple of days so il update this thread when I no.

Dan

  • Author

ok then, ill have to double check too......... :oops:

  • Author

i might just be there you know :)

Marc join the Cumbria VAG page on Facebook - They'll keep you updated.

  • Author

emma are you going?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.