Skip to content

Derby Dubs Monthly Meet

Featured Replies

ddp3new.jpg

Derby Dubs meet on March 17th, 7pm onwards at Pride Park Stadium.

Thanks,

Pete.

Edited by Oldfield1990

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this months meet planned yet?

21st

  • Author
21st

;)

Whats the turnout to this meet these days? I should make this meet the first time in over a year lol

gutted, I'm at work till 11.30. I will roll past pride park but i guess you will all be gone?

gutted, I'm at work till 11.30. I will roll past pride park but i guess you will all be gone?

shame, u have that pearl grey gt right? saw some pics u put up, would like a look in the flesh

Might roll up to this :-)

  • Author
Whats the turnout to this meet these days? I should make this meet the first time in over a year lol

about 40 ish cars

If I don't forget, I may pop over. Hell, might even wash the car :lol:.

Bet there won't be half the faces there when I last went :lol:.

gutted, I'm at work till 11.30. I will roll past pride park but i guess you will all be gone?

shame, u have that pearl grey gt right? saw some pics u put up, would like a look in the flesh

Yeah man thats mine, I vow to be at the next meet!

gutted, I'm at work till 11.30. I will roll past pride park but i guess you will all be gone?

shame, u have that pearl grey gt right? saw some pics u put up, would like a look in the flesh

Yeah man thats mine, I vow to be at the next meet!

When's the next meet? Haven't been down in a while what's the turn out like?

gutted, I'm at work till 11.30. I will roll past pride park but i guess you will all be gone?

shame, u have that pearl grey gt right? saw some pics u put up, would like a look in the flesh

Yeah man thats mine, I vow to be at the next meet!

When's the next meet? Haven't been down in a while what's the turn out like?

pretty good, like said before there was at least 40+ there this time, always on the third thurs of month

would be good to see more polos, used to be loads more wen i first went, lupos an all.

Edited by alexm866

Drop me a pm when there's a date announced for these and I'll update the topic title.

Might actually make it to one sooner or later... just need to get a car on the road first :roll:

  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone going to this months? next thursday (19th)

  • Author

Yeap as always

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.