Skip to content

Anything Round GRIMSBY?

Featured Replies

Just moved to Grimsby and i was wondering if there was much of a dub scene here?

any meets or clubs?

  • Replies 3
  • Views 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GYVW or bombercountydubs on facebook

theres a meet this sunday in cleethorpes, I'm in louth and theres 4 of us polo'ers over here, but theres quite a few mk2 etcs over GY

  • Author

I'm not far from loth actually. Brookenby? if you know of it?

I'm a mk4 and a mk2 boy! and a mk1 caddy, and a corrado! We'll have to meet up in the summer time and chat some VW shit :)

  • Author

just found the clubs on FB. ta mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.