Skip to content

ACE Cafe

Featured Replies

i have been going to Ace Cafe now for a while a have noticed a really bad lack of polos>

the next vw night is next tue 29th march would really like to c more down there

i usally go in covoy with a 16v polo, 2 mk1 golf and my 6n2 (which should be swapped 4 a valver by then hopefully!!)

i live in hampshire so if anyone wants to join u will b more than welcome

take it easy guys and girls

adam

  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont look hard enough :p my mk2 is usually there! look out for it, its sprayed black with black steels and a quad grill :)

Because its full of nobs, fact.

Went there a couple times, skylines and golfs wheel spinning and all showing off not my cup of tea.

Because its full of nobs, fact.

Went there a couple times, skylines and golfs wheel spinning and all showing off not my cup of tea.

Got to agree here ^^

But I will be there on Tuesday anyway in the 6n :) come say hello if you see me about.

Harry

i went to london for a week last week, walked around a corner in a shite area and there was a little cafe called ace cafe, with loads of dubs in the car park, i thought wtf lol

  • Author

ok mate cool I'm gonna be in a dragon green 16v on ats cups come over too.

how will i know you are 6n???

  • Author

cool mate well hopefully c u there tues

come say hi

cool mate well hopefully c u there tues

come say hi

yer should do! duno if ill be in the carpark tho, bit of a mission parking in there haha, come find my mk2! wil probs b easier than me finding you are 6n cuz therell b a few! lol

  • Author

ok dude will do. is urs the 1 in you are profile pic???

Is it usually to busy to park in the car park? I was hoping to put yhe car in there :)

ok dude will do. is urs the 1 in you are profile pic???

yer boyyy

  • Author

yueah same i will b tryin to get in the car park regardless

What times everyone going up there? :)

  • Author
What times everyone going up there? :)

I'm aimin 4 half 7 8o clock ish

where are u comin from dude???

  • Author
What times everyone going up there? :)

I'm aimin 4 half 7 8o clock ish

where are u comin from dude???

Because its full of nobs, fact.

Went there a couple times, skylines and golfs wheel spinning and all showing off not my cup of tea.

I've heard this an I thought it Woz for over sized body kits cars which go to this,( max power style) lol!!! Plus I live a far away from London!!

What times everyone going up there? :)

I'm aimin 4 half 7 8o clock ish

where are u comin from dude???

I'm coming from high wycombe way...only around 25mins for me :)

I'll be there around 7ish

Il be there in my green 6n

Going round 8ish, come have a chat if I'm by my car !

Tom

  • Author
Il be there in my green 6n

Going round 8ish, come have a chat if I'm by my car !

Tom

Sweet c u there dude I'm in my green 16v polo

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.