Skip to content

All Dubs meets Dubbedout mega meet

Featured Replies

megameetflyernew.jpg

  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's already a thread iirc, but who's actually going to this then?

I'm convoying from cov I think!

arghh i really wanna go, though it seems unlikey. turnouts gonna be like 300 cars isnt it?

I'm going what time is the convoy from ricoh? (cov)?

  • Author

yea we are hoping for 400+

and as for convoy i think the dubclub boys are meeting at the ricoh at 5:30 to leave at 5:50

Yeah meet @ 5.30 by pizza hut at ricoh! :)

See you there guys, I'll be there in the rocco :-)

  • Author

thanks to everyone that made the effort tonight :smile:

  • 1 month later...

I'm so gutted to miss this

Is there another meet any time soon...?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.