Skip to content

tidyvag

Featured Replies

hey all. Just wondered who on here is going to the tidyvag meet in poole today.

  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to but my polo ain't ready yet! :-( but she be ready for next time I hope :-D

  • Author

thats a shame hopefuly theirs going to be a fair few polos there and not just big passets and golf. Long live the little polo.

Well the exhaust I'd blowing rear shocks are shot and it got a slow puncture!! :-( as I'm a hour half away I doubt the polo will make it :-(

  • Author

lol i won't rish it either well i prob see you next month then.

Yeah hopefully be nice to see some club polo faces

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.